- Biopath / Naturopath Biopat og Urteskolen – 2000
- Phytotherapist – Biopat og Urteskolan – 2000
- Psycho-Kinesiologist – Center for Naturterapi – 2003
- TCM Acupuncturist – Nordic College of Acupuncture – 2004
- BA – Pomona College – 1980
Certification Courses & Training
- EmoTrance Practitioner – Denmark – 2005
- Events Psychology Practitioner – England – 2009
- PS Master / Metaphor Therapist – England – 2009
- Master EFT Practitioner – England – 2011
- AMT Trainer of Meridian & Energy Therapies – England – 2011
- Energy in Motion Master – USA – 2015
- e-Lybra 9 Bioresonance Training – England – 2005
- Advanced Bioresonance Practitioner – England 2012
Traditional Oriental Medicine
- Medical Qigong – Sweden – 2002
- Shiatsu Massage – Japan – 2007
- Neigong – China -2008
- Taoist Meditation – China – 2008
- Tao Yoga Leader (ongoing advanced teacher training) – Japan – 2010
- Energy Medicine Yoga Instructor – USA – 2017
- ICF Dipl. Coach – Sweden – 2012
- Robbins-Mandanes Life Coach / Strategic Interventionist (in progress) – USA
- Usui Reiki Level III – Denmark – 2002
- Karuna Reiki Master – Sweden – 2006
- Theta Healing – Sweden – 2009
- Evolutionary Astrology Apprenticeship – USA – Ongoing w/ start 2010
- Astrology of Healing Doctorate – USA – Ongoing w/ start 2015
Association for Meridian & Energy Therapies, England
NAMASTA -North American Studio Alliance, USA
Swedish Medical Qigong Society, Sweden
KAM – Kommittén för Komplementär och Alternativ Medicin, Sweden
As far back as I can remember, I have resonated deeply with nature. Alone in the northern American woods as a young child, I loved looking for things to eat and roots my mother could brew into tea. I delighted in discovering the energy of plants and stones of the varied landscapes as my father’s work moved us from state to state every two to three years.
Of course one must grow up. Having a desire to help people along with a fair share of ambition sent me to a prestigious college in California as a pre-med student. Immediately after college, my closest brother was killed in a dramatic accident—one of those truly life defining junctures – and the altered current swept me off to Sweden.
While I explored macrobiotics, aromatherapy and flower essences, practiced Tai Chi and got attuned to Reiki, my professional life became more mainstream, working with administration and communications. When my third child was diagnosed in the early 90’s with a serious genetic condition, the time had come to dedicate myself to what I had previously only dabbled in — natural medicine and energy healing.
Biopathy (Scandinavian naturopathy) became the foundation. A degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine/Acupuncture followed. The door was then opened to energy medicine; studies in Psych-Kinesiology linked the previous disciplines. I learned many new forms of Energy Psychology and evolved my own variation of EFT Tapping combined with qigong. Living several years in Japan allowed Shiatsu, Qigong and Taoist meditation to be studied locally then pursued with masters in China. Getting certified as a coach opened doors beyond the “fix what is broken” therapy paradigm.
My commitment to the path of holistic health and natural wellness was renewed in 2001 when I almost lost my life due to a routine operation. Firmly anchored in the biochemical reality of the body, the life blood of my work is energy medicine, leveraging the feelings of the heart and the thoughts of the mind. For over fifteen years, I have served individuals and families willing to work for a balanced body and harmonious life.